Experienced Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyers Seek Justice for Rear-End Collision Victims
We hold negligent drivers responsible for their actions
Rear end collisions are a common occurrence on Philadelphia roadways – nearly 30,000 rear end accidents were reported in 2014. While many of these accidents are minor fender benders, others are far more serious, with victims suffering significant injuries. If you or a loved one have been injured in a rear end collision caused by another driver, it is important to understand your legal rights to compensation.
At McCann & Wall, LLC, our Philadelphia car accident lawyers rely upon decades of combined experience to help area victims of rear-end collisions pursue justice for their losses. As one of the only law firms in the area to have recovered multi-million dollar settlements for our clients, we have the respect, skill and knowledge needed to help you recover the just compensation you are entitled to.
An impressive track record of success representing victims of all types of injuries
Throughout our years in practice, we have successfully recovered compensation for victims suffering a wide range of injuries and conditions, including:
- Back injuries
- Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Soft tissue damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash and neck injuries
Whatever the extent of your injuries, we pursue the maximum compensation for all of your losses, including medical care costs, lost wages, pain and suffering and ongoing treatment expenses.
We get results, no matter the cause of your accident
Proving fault in Philadelphia rear end collision cases is one of the most important steps in recovering compensation. In most cases, fault in rear end collisions is relatively clear, especially when the victim’s vehicle was stopped at the time of the accident. In other cases, fault may not be as clear. To demonstrate the other party’s negligence, it is important to recreate the events leading up to the accident and identify factors that led to the crash.
Our car accident attorneys successfully represent clients who have suffered injuries in rear end accidents caused by a number of factors, including:
- Distracted driving: Inattentive or distracted drivers cause far too many accidents each year. Whether mobile phone usage, eating, drinking or any other factor distracts a driver, they may be responsible for their injurious actions.
- Weather conditions: Adverse weather conditions such as blizzards and torrential rainfall wreak havoc on Philadelphia area roadways. When conditions are dangerous, it is important that drivers reduce speed and take extra care. Failure to do so may lead to accidents that could otherwise be avoided.
- Impaired driving: Alcohol or drug use and driving are a dangerous combination. Far too often impaired drivers are unable to take action to avoid an accident or adhere to the rules of traffic safety.
- Mechanical failure: Issues with a vehicle’s brake system, steering linkage and other components may impact the driver’s ability to stop in time to avoid a rear end collision. If a driver knowingly operates a potentially unsafe vehicle, they may be liable for any injuries and losses they cause.
Proving that one or more of these factors led to your injuries is key to recovering compensation.
If you’ve been Injured in a Rear-End Collision, Schedule a Free Consultation with the Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyers at McCann & Wall
If you or a family member have suffered injuries because of another driver’s negligence, it is important to take action immediately. By retaining an attorney quickly after your accident, you improve your chances of recovering compensation. At McCann & Wall, LLC, our Philadelphia car accident lawyers begin the process of planning your legal strategy as soon as you retain our firm. Working with accident reconstruction specialists and medical experts, we build the case that offers the best chance of success. We represent clients in Delaware, New Jersey and throughout Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, Delaware County and Chester County. To schedule a free consultation, contact us online or call our office at 215-569-8488 or 302-888-1221.