Experienced Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyers Provide Aggressive, Experienced Representation
A responsive approach to legal claims matched with experience and insight with insurance companies.
When you’ve been injured or lost a loved one due to an accident on the road, in the workplace or due to medical malpractice, you want an attorney who understands your claim and the best strategy to secure compensation. At McCann & Wall, LLC, our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers bring an individualized level of attention to every case, along with a unique and valuable perspective as former legal counsel for insurance companies. We’ve successfully claimed numerous multi-million dollar settlements for clients in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey and would be happy to discuss your case.
Our Firm’s Philosophy
Having worked on both sides of injury claims cases, we understand what injury victims and their families are going through, and what is at stake for both parties in a legal dispute. We treat every case like it’s the only one on our schedule by encouraging our clients to contact us whenever they need to and working with them directly through every stage of a claim. We strive to be responsive to all of our client’s needs, and pursue every case through to trial if needed.
Extensive Experience and Accolades
Our tenacity and responsiveness aren’t just recognized by our clients. We’ve been recognized by our peers on numerous occasions for our record of success and accomplishments in the legal community:
- Selected as a 2013 Super Lawyer by Philadelphia Magazine and Law & Politics Magazine for the seventh consecutive year
- Brian Wall was selected as one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Philadelphia in 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2013 and one of the Top 100 Attorneys in Pennsylvania in 2009, 2012 and 2013.
- Robert E. McCann and Brian A. Wall, Jr. are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, limited to attorneys with records of winning million- and multi-million-dollar settlements
- Brian A. Wall, Jr. boasts an “AV” rating from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, the highest national rating available.
- In 2017, Robert E. McCann and Brian A. Wall earned the achievement of being recognized as Super Lawyers for ten consecutive years.
Let our Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyers Help Secure the Compensation You Need if You’ve Been Injured in an Accident
Put our experience and history of success to work for you. If you’ve been injured in an accident or due to a medical mistake, don’t accept anything less than the full compensation you deserve. You have a right to intelligent, strategic representation from a caring and committed attorney. For a free consultation, call our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers today at 215-569-8488 or 302-888-1221, or you may contact us online. Our Philadelphia office is located across from City Hall in Philadelphia, where the train, subway and trolley meet for your convenience. We represent clients throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey.