Delaware Personal Injury Lawyers
Getting Full and Fair Compensation for Injured Accident Victims
At McCann & Wall, LLC, we began our legal career as lawyers for insurance companies. We left insurance defense to represent victims in need of skillful legal representation. Our experience empowers us to develop innovative strategies, making us some of the most effective personal injury lawyers in Delaware.
Leading Delaware Personal Injury Lawyers on Your Side
Our job is to recover maximum compensation for you after someone has caused you an injury due to negligence. We are prepared to take any personal injury lawsuit to trial in the event that the defendant does not accept full responsibility for the harm they have caused. The most common types of Delaware injury cases include:
- Car accidents — Car accidents happen every day in Delaware. Unfortunately, many of the accidents leave their victims with lifelong impairments. You deserve full restitution for the physical and emotional costs of your injuries. Some of the types of accidents that our Delaware car accident lawyers handle are distracted driving, speeding, aggressive driving, drunk driving and driver fatigue.
- Construction accidents – Workers in the construction industry face numerous hazards each day that can lead to temporary or permanent injuries. Our construction accident attorneys handle all types of claims including those arising from a crane accident, roof or ladder fall, equipment malfunction, explosion or fire, scaffolding accident and electrical accident.
- Medical malpractice — The medical professionals you trust to keep you healthy should not be the people that cause you further harm. The foundation for a Delaware medical malpractice lawsuit is established whenever a doctor or other professional takes an action that other professionals would not if they were in the same situation. We handle claims involving medication errors, cancer misdiagnosis, surgical errors, hospital mistakes and premature discharge.
- Motor vehicle accidents – Our Delaware injury lawyers represent people injured in any type of accident involving a motor vehicle on a Delaware road or highway. We assist clients with claims arising out of a bicycle accident, bus accident, mass transit accident, motorcycle accident, pedestrian accident, and train accident.
- Oil refinery accidents – Workers in an oil refinery work in close proximity to large quantities of flammable and toxic chemicals on a regular basis. Oil companies are responsible to maintain the plant and adhere to proper workplace safety measures to prevent accidents such as explosions and fires, toxic exposure, chemical burns and falls.
- Personal injury — You do not have to bear the financial burden of an injury that someone has caused you. Delaware personal injury law enables you to recover compensation from anyone that causes you physical or emotional harm.
- Premises liability — All property owners owe a duty of reasonable safety to anyone that comes onto their property. Our Delaware premises liability lawyers force property owners to accept financial responsibility for dangerous conditions that cause injuries.
- Product liability – Each year, thousands of injuries occur in the U.S. as the result of a dangerous or defective product. If you or a loved one has suffered harm due to a manufacturing defect, a design defect, or a failure to warn, you may be entitled to pursue a product liability claim to hold the responsible parties accountable. Some common products that can cause injury include medical devices, defective drugs, power tools, vehicles, toys and auto parts including tire defects.
- Slip and Fall accidents – Accidents involving slip and falls can happen to people of all ages. When these types of accidents are caused by the failure to maintain a property or the failure to fix a dangerous condition on the property, injured victims may pursue a premises liability lawsuit against the responsible parties.
- Truck accidents – Large commercial trucks and tractor trailers including 18-wheelers travel on Delaware interstates and highways each day. Accidents involving these big rigs often result in catastrophic or fatal injuries. Our skilled legal team has an in-depth knowledge of the federal laws that govern the trucking industry and we can help you pursue justice and the compensation you deserve.
- Uber Accidents / Lyft Accidents – Ridesharing services have become increasingly popular. People can be injured as passengers in an Uber or Lyft driver’s vehicle or occupants of other vehicles can be hit by an Uber or Lyft driver. Our Delaware car accident lawyers understand the differences in terms of insurance and liability associated with ridesharing accident cases and can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Workers’ Compensation — Your financial security should not be threatened by an injury on the job. Every employer in Delaware is required to carry Workers’ Compensation coverage. This provides medical and wage loss benefits to injured workers and death benefits to the families of workers who were fatally injured on the job. Our Delaware Workers’ Compensation lawyers ensure your employer fully compensates you for the harm you have suffered.
Proven Delaware Trial and Litigation Lawyers
The ultimate test for whether or not your Delaware personal injury lawyer did a good job for you is whether you receive the financial resources you need to get the treatment you need and to live a fulfilling life. We have recovered more than $200 million dollars in just the last fifteen years for our clients. Our successes come from our determination to succeed and commitment to pursue justice on behalf of our clients.
Contact our Experienced Delaware Personal Injury Lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC for Free Initial Consultation
At McCann & Wall, LLC, you get a committed advocate in your corner that fights tenaciously on your behalf so you and your family have the financial resources you need after an injury. We offer free initial consultations and flexible scheduling for you to get the information you need to evaluate your legal options. You can make an appointment with one of our Delaware personal injury lawyers by calling us at 302-888-1221, or you can contact us online. We proudly serve clients all throughout Delaware, including those in Dover, Middletown, Newark, and Wilmington.