Wilmington Personal Injury Lawyers Fighting for Justice
Making a difference in the lives of injured victims in Delaware
You deserve the best legal representation you can find after you suffer an injury due to the negligence or wrongful actions of someone else. At McCann & Wall, LLC, we have recovered more than $100 million in verdicts and settlements in the last ten years on behalf of injury victims. Our successes as Wilmington personal injury lawyers have made us the most feared victim advocacy attorneys in the state. We do not settle a case unless you get the full and fair damages you deserve.
Wilmington DE personal injury lawyers maximize the compensation you recover
Our attorneys are fiercely loyal and attentive to your needs. Getting you on the road to recovery is our top priority. We coordinate appointments with leading medical experts in addition to recovering the financial resources you need. The main practice areas our Wilmington personal injury lawyers focus on include:
- Birth injuries – Our birth injury attorneys offer compassionate legal representation to children and families who have been impacted by a birth-related injury. We handle all types of birth injury claims including cerebral palsy, shoulder dystocia, Erb’s palsy, hypoxia and bone fractures.
- Car accidents — There are thousands of Delaware citizens injured in car accidents every year. The injuries that result range from minor scratches to lifelong traumas. There is monetary compensation available for victims injured in all types of automobile accidents.
- Commercial vehicle accidents – Commercial vehicles are used by businesses to transport goods such as food, equipment or people. Examples of commercial vehicles include garbage trucks, buses, tractor-trailers, cargo vans and delivery trucks. If you have been injured in an accident involving a vehicle of this type, our accident lawyers can help hold the transportation companies and commercial drivers accountable for your injuries.
- Medical malpractice — Doctors have a duty to maintain their professional standards at all times with every patient. Doctors that breach their duties to their patients commit medical malpractice.
- Motorcycle accidents – When a person is involved in a motorcycle accident, the results are often devastating. Victims typically suffer serious injuries such as a traumatic brain injury, permanent disability or even death. Our accident lawyers thoroughly investigate every accident claim in order to obtain the best possible results.
- Personal injury — Injuries can happen in countless ways. What matters is how we respond to an accident that caused an injury. Our tenacious Wilmington personal injury attorneys take aggressive legal action so you and your family do not lose your financial security.
- Premises liability — Property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises safe. Unfortunately, too many property owners leave dangerous or slippery conditions un-maintained. Our Wilmington personal injury attorneys recover damages from property owners who fail to fix or warn about unsafe conditions on their property.
- Slip and fall accidents – Slip and fall accidents can happen anywhere. Unlit stairwells, defective or broken railings, wet floors, uneven pavement and construction site defects can often lead to serious, life-altering injuries. Our Wilmington injury lawyers can help ensure you receive the maximum possible amount of financial recovery if you have suffered a slip and fall injury.
- Truck accidents – Accidents involving large trucks typically result in catastrophic injuries. Our experienced Wilmington truck accident lawyers can help you receive proper compensation for your losses including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and other damages.
- Workers’ Compensation — Delaware citizens have the right to be compensated for injuries after being hurt on the job. Our Wilmington Workers’ Compensation lawyers take action against employers who try to neglect their responsibilities to employees.
Our Wilmington personal injury attorneys make a difference
Our Wilmington injury attorneys have the knowledge and experience which set us apart from other attorneys throughout the state because we:
- Get results — We maximize the compensation our clients recover from their cases. Our outstanding trial record forces most defendants to the bargaining table.
- Pay close attention to detail — Every case deserves our full attention. We scrutinize every piece of evidence and prepare for every case as if it was our only case.
- Are tenacious advocates for injured victims— We turn down settlement offers that other attorneys often accept. Our commitment to getting the full and fair value for your injuries protects your financial security.
- Offer creative case strategies — The law is always changing. Our Wilmington personal injury attorneys stay at the forefront of legal changes and adapt our strategies to stay ahead of the curve.
- Have extensive insurance industry experience — We are former insurance company defense attorneys. We draw upon those experiences to stay one step ahead of the insurance companies.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation With the Skilled Wilmington Personal Injury Lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC
We understand the stress and uncertainty that follow an accident that causes you harm. At McCann & Wall, LLC, Attorneys at Law, we are relentless advocates for the financial security of our clients in the aftermath of an injury. Our Wilmington personal injury lawyers build comprehensive cases that maximize the value you receive for your injuries. For a free initial consultation, call us at 302-888-1221 or contact us online. Night and weekend appointments are available.