Dover Personal Injury Lawyers
Fighting for the Financial Compensation You Need for Peace of Mind
When you suffer an injury because of someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, life goes on, but you are not the same. You are faced with the prospect of recovering, while also dealing with other challenging issues.
You may have to take time away from work, but that will not keep bills from stacking up. There may be stress, anxiety, and the fear of losing the lifestyle you have worked so hard to maintain.
The Dover personal injury lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC will fight relentlessly to recover the financial compensation you deserve, so that you can get on with your life and regain your peace of mind.
A Winning Team
The legal team at McCann & Wall, LLC has recovered more than 100 million in verdicts and settlements for injured victims in just the last ten years. That’s because we treat each case as our only case, with individual attention and feedback. We take a personally tailored approach that makes your case as strong as it can be, in order to help you receive the maximum financial compensation possible.
What You May Be Entitled to After an Injury
Your Dover personal injury lawyers will work hard to win the maximum financial compensation possible after your injury, so that you can recover fully and thrive as you move forward.
You may be entitled to compensation for the following:
Medical Care: This includes initial consultation, treatment, medication, therapy, rehabilitation, medical equipment, and more.
Expenses: You may receive compensation for transportation to and from medical appointments; home modification if necessary; coverage for chores you can no longer perform, such as dog-walking, house cleaning, and similar; a home health aide; and more.
Psychological Counseling: A personal injury can be traumatic and life-changing. You may need therapeutic emotional care to rise above your ordeal.
Property Damage: If your property was damaged or destroyed in the course of your injury, you have a right to repair or replacement.
Lost Wages: You may have missed work and lost wages, and they should be replaced as part of your financial recovery. If it is predicted that you will lose wages in the future because of your injury, that should be included as well.
Pain and Suffering: No one can turn back time and give you back your life before your injury, but you should be entitled to financial compensation that can help to make your life easier.
Types of Personal Injury
There are a wide range of accidents or events that fall under the umbrella of personal injury. This includes the following:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: There are many types of injuries that can occur in an accident involving a car, truck, or motorcycle.
- Commercial Vehicle Accident: This can include a bus, a train, a limousine, and more.
- Medical Malpractice: You are entitled to the highest standard of medical care available. When you are injured because of the negligence or incompetence of a health care provider, you should be compensated for your injury.
- Slip and Fall: You could fall on a slippery floor or slip in a space that is strewn with debris. Serious injuries can occur.
- Premises Liability: Private property owners, business owners, and municipalities are all responsible for maintaining safety and keeping their properties free of dangers and hazards.
- Birth Injuries: Injuries that occur just before, during, or after the birth of a child can cause problems that may be life-altering.
- Workers’ Compensation: When you are injured on the job, we can help to ensure that you receive all the benefits you are entitled to.
If you are not sure which category your injury falls into, please contact us for more information.
Dover Personal Injury Lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC Will Fight Relentlessly for Your Rights
After an injury, we can take charge of your case to hold accountable those who are responsible for your injury. We offer a free consultation that will give you a realistic appraisal of your case, and how it will go. We will provide personal attention, and we will be your warriors in the courtroom to win the maximum financial compensation possible for your injuries. To learn more, please call the Dover personal injury lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC today at 302-888-1221 or contact us online. We serve clients throughout Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.