Fighting for Personal Injury Victims in New Jersey
Since we began our legal careers in the insurance industry, at McCann & Wall, LLC, we have observed how important experienced legal representation for accident victims can be. With the added experience we have regarding insurance issues, our lawyers can develop innovative solutions in managing your accident claim that other New Jersey personal injury lawyers may not envision.
Experienced New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers Work for You
When you sustain a personal injury due to another party’s negligence, our lawyers will focus on building a case that awards you with the maximum compensation you require. If the defendant does not take responsibility for their part in the accident, we will ensure that the case goes to trial in order for you to be fully compensated. The most common types of personal injury cases in New Jersey include:
- Car accidents Congested highways in New Jersey contribute to daily accidents. Even the most minor accident could lead to a permanent and debilitating injury for which you must be fairly compensated. Our New Jersey car accident lawyers cover accidents like aggressive driving, distracted driving, driver fatigue, drunk driving, and speeding.
- Medical malpractice People trust in medical professionals to protect them from harm, but when they fail to do so, legal action must be taken. When establishing a New Jersey medical malpractice lawsuit, consider that the medical professional made a decision that put your health in jeopardy. Cancer misdiagnosis, medication errors, premature discharge, and surgical errors are some of the types of claims we handle.
- Motor vehicle accidents Along with car accidents, our New Jersey personal injury lawyers also handle cases involving other motor vehicles. Clients who are victims of the following accidents may benefit from our legal assistance: bicycle accidents, bus accidents, mass transit accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and train accidents.
- Personal injury We understand that an injury may impose a financial burden on you that could adversely affect you for years. Our New Jersey personal injury lawyers will assist you in obtaining the compensation you need in order to cope with new physical and emotional challenges post-accident.
- Premises liability Property owners should be held accountable if they fail to provide a safe and secure property for their employees and visitors. As New Jersey premises liability lawyers, we will ensure that property owners bear financial responsibility for those injured on their premises.
- Product liability Dangerous or defective products cause thousands of injuries per year in the U.S. If you or someone you love endured personal injuries due to a faulty product, defective drug, or design or manufacturing flaw, you may be eligible to file a product liability claim and receive compensation for your physical trauma from the parties who are responsible. Examples of common products that may cause injury are defective drugs, medical devices, power tools, toys, vehicles, and auto parts including tire defects.
- Slip and fall accidents Any age group is vulnerable to a slip and fall accident. Typically, these types of accidents occur when a property owner fails to maintain the safety and security of their property. Filing a premises liability claim is a suitable option for injured victims.
- Truck accidents In New Jersey, we commonly see commercial trucks and tractor trailers including 18-wheelers on our roads on a daily basis. When an accident occurs with a vehicle like this, catastrophic or fatal injuries may result from the crash. With our law firm’s experience regarding the trucking industry and federal laws that oversee it, we can assist you in filing a claim against the responsible party and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Workers’ Compensation In New Jersey, employers must offer Workers’ Compensation coverage to their workers. If you are unable to work at your job in the same capacity, threatening your livelihood, our New Jersey Workers’ Compensation lawyers will support you in obtaining full compensation for your injuries.
New Jersey Lawyers You Can Trust
Our New Jersey personal injury lawyers have recovered over $100 million for our clients in the past 10 years. With that track record of success, we demonstrate that we can ensure you receive proper compensation in order to cover your injuries and any other expenses incurred due to the accident.
New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC Offer Their Services to Clients in the Garden State
If you have been injured in an accident that threatens your quality of life, our personal injury lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC will seek out justice for your injuries every step of the way. For your convenience, we offer free initial consultations and flexible scheduling, so you can evaluate your legal options and make the most optimal decision. Call our New Jersey personal injury lawyers at 215-569-8488 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.