Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyers Pursue Compensation for Victims and Family Members
Helping You put Your Life Back Together After a Serious Accident is Our Priority
Sustaining an injury in an accident is a painful and frightening experience. When another party causes the accident, the situation can take on an added level of frustration, especially when that party’s actions are egregiously negligent.
At McCann & Wall, LLC, our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers understand the fear and worry associated with accident injuries. We also understand how easy it can be to get lost in the financial and legal worries stemming from the accident. With these issues in mind, our Philadelphia accident injury attorneys provide aggressive legal representation to victims and families in an effort to recover the financial compensation they are legally entitled to.
Decades of Experience Working on Your Personal Injury Case
One of the most important things to look for when choosing a personal injury attorney is experience. While experience does not always translate into competency, injury lawyers who have successfully represented a wide range of clients often possess a better depth of legal and logistical knowledge.
Our team of Philadelphia accident injury lawyers leverage decades of combined experience to provide insightful representation to accident victims throughout the area. These years of working within the personal injury field and Philadelphia courtrooms allow us to provide insight that many other firms cannot offer. Our background also allows us to confidently explore every legal strategy possible to find the path that is best for your unique case.
A Track Record of Successful Representation for Victims of all Types of Accidents
In the last 10 years, our attorneys have successfully settled or recovered more than $100 million in compensation for clients who have suffered injuries in a wide range of accidents, including:
- Car accidents: Injuries sustained in car accidents are often severe and painful. Whether you have been injured in a rear end collision, a head on collision or any other type of car accident, we help you pursue the full compensation you deserve.
- Chemical accidents: While it is possible for burn injuries to simply be accidental, most severe burn injuries — whether they are caused by fires, chemical exposure or scalding — are the result of human error.
- Construction accidents: Each year, thousands of construction workers are injured or killed on construction sites. Construction workers face a greater risk of suffering a work-related injury or fatality than employees in other industries. Some of the types of claims we handle for our clients involve crane accidents, scaffolding accidents, falls, building collapse and forklift accidents.
- Medical malpractice: Medical professionals are held to a high standard of care. If a medical provider fails to meet this standard and a patient suffers injuries, the victim may be entitled to just compensation. Common medical malpractice cases stem from misdiagnosis of conditions, surgical errors and medication mistakes.
- Premises liability accidents: Commercial and private property owners have the responsibility to take steps to protect visitors from harm. Should a property owner fail to meet this responsibility and injuries occur, the victim may be entitled to compensation. We represent premises liability accident victims who have been injured by slip and falls, falling debris and other avoidable events.
- Product liability accidents: Businesses that develop and sell products are bound by law to ensure that the product is safe for users and free of defects. Unfortunately, far too often businesses fail to complete this vital step. If a defective or unsafe product has injured you or a loved one, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses. Product liability lawsuits often involve dangerous or defective drugs, medical devices, household products, recalled toys and automotive parts.
- Workplace accidents: Pennsylvania and federal laws require businesses to carry Workers’ Compensation insurance to protect employees from the costs of a workplace accident. When businesses fail to carry this coverage, employees that suffer workplace injuries are left holding the bill. We provide experienced representation for Philadelphia workplace accident victims who have been denied Workers’ Compensation or are not offered the coverage needed to address losses.
- Wrongful death: When another party’s negligence leads to the death of a loved one, the grief and anger loved ones feel is unimaginable. While no amount of money will ever replace the deceased, it is important to hold the negligent party accountable for their actions. We help the families of wrongful death victims pursue compensation for the deceased’s medical and funeral costs, their lost potential income and other issues.
Learn More About your Legal Rights by Scheduling a Free Consultation with One of our Philadelphia Injury Lawyers
If you have been injured in any type of accident caused by another party, you have the right to pursue compensation for the costs of medical care, lost wages, pain and suffering and other losses. By retaining one of the Philadelphia personal injury lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC quickly after your accident, you can eliminate the legal burdens involved in your personal injury case and focus on your recovery. Contact us online or call our Philadelphia office at 215-569-8488 or 302-888-1221 to schedule a free consultation today. We serve clients in Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey.