Philadelphia Car Accident Lawyers Provide Aggressive Representation to Victims and Loved Ones Involved in Head On Collisions
Exploring every possible legal strategy to help you find justice
Few types of vehicle accidents are as dangerous as head on collisions. When two vehicles traveling in opposite directions meet head on, the forces placed upon their occupants are incredible. Such force has the potential to cause severe, often life-altering injuries, if not fatalities.
If you or a loved has been injured in a head on collision caused by another driver, it can be difficult to know how to cover the costs of care. Fortunately, as a head on collision victim in Philadelphia, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses. At McCann & Wall, LLC, our Philadelphia accident lawyers provide the comprehensive representation victims and families need to understand their rights and their options for pursuing compensation after a head-on collision.
Injuries from a head-on accident can be serious, including:
- Back and neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Loss of life
- Loss of limb or amputation
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
The experience you need to get results you want
Leveraging decades of experience, our Philadelphia personal injury lawyers have the skill and knowledge needed to pursue compensation in even the most challenging cases. With extensive negotiation and litigation skills, we help you explore every possible strategy for obtaining the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
Our Philadelphia head on collision lawyers have experience demonstrating fault and negligence in cases involving a number of causing factors, including:
- Drunk driving: Drivers who take the wheel after alcohol or drug use are rolling hazards. When an impaired driver is unable to properly control their vehicle, the potential for a head on collision is high. Deviation from set lanes, wrong way driving and other common actions performed by impaired drivers are the cause of far too many head on collisions each year.
- Distracted driving: Head on collisions are often caused by distracted drivers who become preoccupied with their mobile phone, eating, changing the radio station or any number of other factors. When a distracted driver fails to pay attention to their designated lane or an upcoming curve, head on collisions are possible.
- Wrong way drivers: Distracted, impaired or lost drivers may make the mistake of heading the wrong way on a highway, freeway or one-way street. Wrong way drivers create the risk of head on collisions, especially in dark, foggy or snowy conditions.
- Poor weather conditions: Adverse weather conditions that impact visibility, such as rainstorms, blizzards and fog, create the potential for head on collisions. When drivers are unable to clearly see the roadway, it becomes difficult to keep to the assigned lane and navigate curves. Drivers who fail to slow down to match conditions create added risks.
- Natural hazards: Animals and other natural hazards may cause drivers to swerve into oncoming traffic. When this happens, oncoming drivers have little to no time to avoid a head on collision.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Experienced Philadelphia Injury Lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC
The most important action to take after a head-on vehicle accident is to seek medical attention, even if no obvious injuries present themselves. After obtaining medical care, contact our Philadelphia car accident lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC, immediately – the sooner you retain legal counsel, the better your chances of recovering the compensation you are entitled to. To schedule a free consultation and case review, contact us online or call our office at 215-569-8488 or 302-888-1221.