Dover Workers’ Compensation Lawyers
Get the maximum benefits you deserve so that you can recover and thrive.
After a work injury, it may seem like your world is spinning out of control. An accident happens so unexpectedly that you are completely caught off guard. Yet there are many important steps you will have to take to continue bringing in income while also getting the medical care you need.
When a work injury happens, your recovery must be your priority. Seeking the best medical care and working toward regaining your health and well-being should be your most important goal. The Dover Workers’ Compensation lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC can handle all the work that is needed – including meeting deadlines, completing paperwork, providing documentation, and interacting with insurance companies – so that you can focus on your care and peace of mind.
Your benefits should include all medical costs, all necessary treatment, hospitalizations, medications, past and future lost wages, retraining if needed, and more.
A work injury can happen to anyone, no matter your role at work and no matter where you work.
Here are a few examples of common work injuries:
- Repetitive Motion Injuries: This very common injury occurs when you repeat a motion over and over, such as typing or hammering. This action puts a strain on muscles and tendons that worsens over time.
- Falling Object Injuries: This can occur in warehouse and other settings when a heavy object falls from a high shelf.
- Falls: A fall can easily occur on a construction site while working on scaffolding or elsewhere. But it can also occur when a worker falls down a staircase in an office setting.
- Tripping Without Falling: Even if you do not fall when you slip or trip at work, the action can strain or tear muscles, resulting in an injury.
- Overexertion Injuries: The actions of holding, pushing, pulling, lifting, and more, can all cause painful injuries
- Slipping and Tripping: Slippery floors or icy exterior settings at work can be the cause of a slip. Debris-strewn floors or messy workspaces can cause a worker to trip.
- Machine Entanglement: When something goes wrong with machinery or mechanized equipment, the results can be disastrous – including the loss of limbs and even lives.
- Caught In/Between Accidents: A worker can suffer severe injuries when struck or crushed in or between heavy equipment.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: If you are driving for a work obligation, or if you are a passenger in the course of a work-related duty, you should be covered for any injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident.
- Workplace Violence: Violence in the workplace can occur, and your employer is obligated to uphold your rights to Workers’ Compensation when it happens.
- Occupational Illnesses: If you have been exposed to chemicals, over time that can result in an illness or disease related to that exposure. Mesothelioma is one example of an occupational illness.
Any injury you suffer on the job should entitle you to Workers’ Compensation. We can help you make your claim with nearly any injury you experience at work.
Dover Workers’ Compensation Lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC Are on Your Side After a Work Injury
Getting injured at work can leave you feeling fearful and stressed. You know you will have to deal with complicated documentation of your injury, you may miss work, and you will have to continue to pay your usual bills – plus all the medical bills that accumulate. The Dover Workers’ Compensation lawyers at McCann & Wall, LLC will take charge of the legal obligations to ensure that you get the maximum benefits you are entitled to. We will make sure that no deadline or any other important requirement is missed. To learn more, call 302-888-1221 or contact us online for a free consultation. We proudly serve clients in Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.